Kennesaw Georgia Real Estate: Homes For Sale: $100,000. – $300,000.
Kennesaw Georgia Real Estate: Homes For Sale: $300,000. – $500,000.
Kennesaw Georgia Real Estate: Homes For Sale: $500,000. – $750,000.
Kennesaw Georgia Real Estate: Homes For Sale: $750,000. +.
Kennesaw Georgia – Homes by High School:
Kennesaw Mountain High School
Kennesaw Georgia points of interest: Downtown Atlanta is 23 +- miles southeast of the Kennesaw. Cities near Kennesaw are Acworth, Marietta, Roswell and Emerson. LakePoint Sporting facility is north on I-75. Kennesaw State University and Kennesaw National Mountain Battlefield are nearby.
- City of Kennesaw Georgia
- Unicoi State Park and Lodge – Georgia State Parks
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
- Kennesaw National Mountain Battlefield (National Park Service)
- Georgia Department of Education
- University of Georgia
- Georgia Tech
- Emory University
- Georgia State University (GSU)
- University of North Georgia University – Dahlonega
- Kennesaw State University ( Southern Poly Tech State merged with KSU )
- Oglethorpe University
- Georgia State Parks and National Park Service
- State of Georgia – Government
- Gibbs Gardens – Ball Ground Georgia
- LakePoint Sporting facility in Emerson
- DeKalb Farmers Market
I look forward to helping you meet your Kennesaw Georgia real estate goals. I am a Georgia licensed real estate broker and a Georgia certified real estate appraiser. Put my real estate expertise to work for you. Contact us at Georgia Homes dot com when you are ready to move in Georgia.
Let Georgia Homes show you the way home!
Charles L. Drecksler, REALTOR®
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY FIRST ATLANTA
(c) 770.916.1074 (0) 404.531.5700