Brookhaven Georgia New Homes / Single Family Homes – Detached:
Brookhaven Georgia Real Estate: New Homes: $200,000. – $500,000.
Brookhaven Georgia Real Estate: New Homes: $500,000. – $750,000.
Brookhaven Georgia Real Estate: New Homes: $750,000. – $1,000,000.
Brookhaven Georgia Real Estate: New Homes: $1,000,000. +.
Brookhaven Georgia New Condos and Town Homes – Attached:
Brookhaven Georgia points of interest: Downtown Atlanta is 8 +- miles south. Brookhaven is a northeast suburb of Atlanta. Oglethorpe University and Buckhead are nearby. Atlanta – North Buckhead, Chamblee, Doraville, Decatur and Dunwoody are cities near Brookhaven. Schools, shopping, entertainment and commute time to work are all convenient from Brookhaven.
- City of Brookhaven Georgia
- Piedmont Park
- Unicoi State Park and Lodge – Georgia State Parks
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
- Kennesaw National Mountain Battlefield (National Park Service)
- Georgia Department of Education
- University of Georgia
- Georgia Tech
- Emory University
- Georgia State University (GSU)
- University of North Georgia University – Dahlonega
- Kennesaw State University ( Southern Poly Tech State merged with KSU )
- Oglethorpe University
- Georgia State Parks and National Park Service
- State of Georgia – Government
- Gibbs Gardens – Ball Ground Georgia
- Lake Point Sporting facility in Emerson
- DeKalb Farmers Market
I look forward to helping you meet your Brookhaven Georgia real estate goals. I am a Georgia licensed real estate broker and a Georgia certified real estate appraiser. Put my real estate expertise to work for you.
Let Georgia Homes show you the way home!
Charles L. Drecksler, REALTOR®
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY FIRST ATLANTA
(c) 770.916.1074 (0) 404.531.5700